Fantastic opportunity available for Administrator to join our client who is s a world leader in concessions, energy, and construction based in Braintree.
You will be working with the drainage, severe weather, and emergency response team.
- L drive management and upload delivery
- Quote Submissions and approvals
- Supporting Project Managers where necessary
- Raising Contractual Purchase Agreements
- Monitoring Admin projects inbox
- 1-2-1’s with project managers updating databases & records.
- Maintaining accurate information and records of projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Further administration qualifications
• Understanding of CAFM systems
Any other duties as required This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation.
- A great working culture and inclusive workplace
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
End date: 6 months minimum contract (possibility go perm but this cannot be guaranteed)
If you feel like this will be a good fit for you, please apply with a copy of your CV today!