Fantastic opportunity available for a Scheduling / Administration Assistant to join our client who is s a world leader in concessions, energy, and construction based in Brixworth.
You will be working with the drainage, severe weather, and emergency response team.
- Scheduling of works for the drainage crews.
- Updating Works Manager System on works completed.
- Checking Works Manager System for new job tickets.
- Sending out daily information on the winter service.
- Ensuring the winter service, emergency response and gritter driver rota is fully covered.
- Keeping all files and databases up to date.
- General administration duties as directed by line management.
- Assisting in the call centre, taking calls for emergency response attendance during busy periods or to cover time off etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation.
- A great working culture and inclusive workplace
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 ( 30 mins lunch break)
End date: 3 months minimum contract (possibility go perm but this cannot be guaranteed)
If you feel like this will be a good fit for you, please apply with a copy of your CV today!