Are you an organised, reliable, and tech-savvy administrator looking for a new challenge? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading construction company in the Northeast UK, specialise in building quality custom homes with creative design and high-end finishes. We are looking for an administrator with tech skills to join their team and support daily operations.
As an administrator with tech skills, you will be responsible for:
- Managing office records, documents and databases using various software applications
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and site visits using online calendars
- Handling phone calls, emails and enquiries from clients, suppliers and contractors
- Preparing reports, presentations and invoices using Microsoft Office
- Maintaining office equipment, supplies and inventory
- Assisting with social media posts and website updates
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as an administrator or similar role in a construction or related industry
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM software and other relevant applications (Google Suite)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Reuben on 0113 242 0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org