Fantastic opportunity available for an Administration Support (Regional Operations)
to join our client who is s a world leader in concessions, energy, and construction.
Your role will be to monitor and track the acceptance and distribution of a range of statutory and mandatory certification.
- Support the gathering and distribution of data Scanning documents and filing electronically,
- Monitor and track the acceptance and distribution of a range of statutory and mandatory certification,
- Ensuring technical review prior to acceptance and support resolution of any technical or quality issues with the supplier(s) Booking appointments & surveys,
- Previous experience of CAFM systems (Maximo preferred) and a maintenance contract would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially using Excel
- Familiar with electronic document management systems
Candidate will need to hold or be cleared prior to employment at BPSS level minimum. Current SC clearance would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation.
- A great working culture and inclusive workplace
Start date: ASAP
End date: 6 months minimum contract (potential perm)
Hours of work – 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
If you feel like this will be a good fit for you, please apply with a copy of your CV today!