Anderselite are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Processor on a contracting basis to work on HS2 Main Works. This Accounts Payable Processor role is in their material A/P team, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day handling of supplier accounts, including delivery ticket receipting, invoice logging, invoice processing, query resolution and be involved in the payment process.
Role: Accounts Payable Processor
Location: Remote Working
Rate: £10 - £15 PAYE per hour
Industry: Civil Construction
• Project Accounting - Integrity of costs and accuracy & transaction processing
• Financial control, Governance, segregation of duties & process flows
• Maintenance of sound financial controls, in line with JV guidelines, ensuring that all applicable requirements can be met at all times
• General administration of finance information and data, ensuring records are maintained for an adequate period, kept securely and sufficient information is kept to meet group requirements.
• Ensure all invoices and GRNS are processed in a timely and accurate manner including VAT rates and receipts
• invoice approval process so that suppliers are paid in line with their contracted Terms and Conditions.
• invoice processing through both the project’s accounting system (E1) and the project’s automation system (Flexi-Capture)
• supplier queries, ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner, which may involve dealing with the wider project team
• Maintain accurate records of costs not included within the system for accrual at period end
• Maintain supplier statement reconciliations in line with the JV requirements and proactively resolve differences within the ledgers and supplier statements.
• Confirm all approvals are in line with the JV agreed Delegated Financial Authority levels.
• Carry out regular reviews of GRN accruals to ensure costs are not duplicated in the system
• Assist with internal & external audit requests
• Assist with updating and maintaining purchase invoice register
• Assist with managing inboxes
• Assist with requests for information, back up documents for the Commercial team.
• Assist with supplier invoice processing and statement reconciliations where required
• Become the main point of contact for suppliers with payment or invoice queries delivering excellent customer services
• with other project related tasks as required
Required qualifications, skills, behaviours, and attributes
• GCSE or Equivalent: Grades A*-C (including mathematics and English)
• Excel, IT & Communication Skills
• Good attention to detail
• Takes ownership of output
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Previous experience ideally in a similar role within the construction industry
• Experience of using a computerised accounting system (E1)
Please click apply!
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your updated CV
Please note this is an immediate requirement