Anderselite are looking for a 3D Artist/ Modeller for a busy Architectural office in the Gloucestershire area. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience. You will be a creative thinker, problem solver and have the capacity to able to add value through design intelligence to enrich projects. Strong attention to detail is an absolute must to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to all clients, both locally and nationally. This position requires experience in animation/ modelling.
You will be comfortable working in a team, promoting the sharing of ideas and technical skills, with the ability to communicate well, bringing personality to projects and interacting with others at a creative and personable level. To be successful within the role, we're looking for someone who is not afraid of a tight deadline, feels comfortable working under pressure and can encourage similar behaviors within our team.
You must demonstrate a good understanding of the commercial realities and sympathetic to the client's expectations and requirements. You must have the ability to take a comprehensive brief, and negotiate deadlines and workloads.
Your portfolio should demonstrate a variety of commercial, hospitality, residential and retail projects.
* Self-motivated and a good team player with a strong focus on quality client experience.
* Create realistic V-Ray materials and lighting.
* Skills with 3D Studio Max and V-Ray rendering engine.
* Proven record in creating high-quality 3D visualisations with advanced modeling skills.
* Strong animation skills - ability to create fly-through and animate/rig silhouette or 3D people for architecture projects.
* 3d Studio Max
* After Effects
Excellent salary and benefits package available as well as training and development. Please apply with cv and portfolio
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.