I am currently seeking a couple of Assistant Design Managers for work on HS2 in London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Design Manager as required
- Tracking and reporting on Design progress, worksheets, dashboards, graphics, budgets and design changes
- Interfacing with the Design Assurance Coordinator.
- Cover work Area East Tunnelling – Euston
- Assisting with design management and design assurance
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Design Manager or similar
- Knowledge of tunnelling and ail
- Couple of references.
If you keen on this role, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite now