Works Delivery Manager - Rail
Permanent - £38,000 - £43,000
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Works Delivery Manager to work to be responsible for the management of multiple rail related infrastructure projects.
Experience working in partnership with Network Rail schemes would be advantageous for this position with experience in civil engineering projects being essential to manage the demands of multi-disciplinary work.
The role will be working on a 5-year framework and the projects will include a variety of maintenance and building schemes including buildings, platforms, and general civil contracts.
- - Planning, organisation, motivation & deployment of allocated site personnel and resources within programme
- - Control of temporary & permanent works materials & equipment
- - Ensure pre-site visits have been undertaken & works have been approved by the client
- - Promote & implement site specific management plans & activity in line with our client's policies
- - Requests / produces safe system of works where necessary
- - Prepare site works package plans & contract plans to achieve the client's requirements and specification. Submit any possession, isolation & traffic management requests where required
- - Maintain the client's database ensuring all data is updated regularly
- - Liaise with third parties to gain consents (i.e., Environment Agency, Local Authorities, etc)
- - Raise design requests & submit to the design coordinator
- - Provide guidance and advice to site personnel for the competent execution of contract works
- - Liaise with Contract Manager & Commercial team regarding any estimates or technical queries
- - Plus, more duties that can be send over to interested candidates via email
- - Suitably qualified by experience
- - Degree Qualified - Desirable
- - NVQ in Building related trade
- - Railway Safety Training (PTS) - Essential
- - SMSTS
- - IOSH
- - ILM L5 / L7 - Desirable
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.