Utility Reporting Analyst (12-month FTC) - Barnsley
£30,000 - £34,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Utility Reporting Analyst based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Utility Reporting Analyst is responsible for the delivery of all data and associated tasks required to calculate and report on the volumes and costs of water supply and consumption. The role requires detailed analysis to be carried out to inform decision making and identify process improvements.
This role is initially offered on a 12-month fixed term contract basis and offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company operating within a secure sector providing a key service. They have ambitious growth plans and there is the potential for future contract extensions or permanent opportunities to arise.
To be considered for this Utility Reporting Analyst opportunity, you will need to have:
- A high level of IT skills and advanced ability to manipulate data sets in Excel, with strong understanding of how to ensure data integrity to provide accurate and meaningful information
- Ability to present Management Information and Analysis in a clear way
- Ability to analyse existing processes looking for and implementing technical solutions
- Strong people skills, the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure in times of high work volume
- A full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy