Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Multiple Locations
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant across multiple branches/locations. This would suit someone at the start of their recruitment career or indeed someone who has strong experience and wanting to progress further. This is a delivery focused role within the built environment.
Role Responsibilities -
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Team Player
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch!!