NEW ROLE - Trainee / Assistant level Quantity Surveyor - Utilities contractor (Electrical) - Manchester based - - 07980006436
Job title: Trainee / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Based: office based in an office in Manchester
Site visits: North West based
A large utilities contractor based in Manchester are looking for either a Trainee or Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Key Responsibilities (assisting in the following):
* Preparation and Submittal of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
* Preparation of the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
* Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
* Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
* Remeasurement of Completed Works
* Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
* Weekly site measures & site liaison for records of events
* Costing and submitting variations
* Keeping all commercial registers up to date
* Performing Value management and cost control.
* Reporting to head office as per commercial timelines
* Arranging payments and valuing completed work.
* Subcontractor payment review and approval
Ideal Candidate requirements
These are ideal requirements - not essential
* Must be very competent with excel skills - pivot tables, v look ups, if formulas
* All applicants must be able to work well under pressure / to tight deadlines and you should have some contract knowledge
* Experience working for an electrical contractor in a previous role
Salary and package
To be agreed depending on experience
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion if you want to apply please send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.