Track Supervisors Required! 6 month contract, rates between £292.25 per day for PAYE and £375 per day for umbrella company.
Working with a leading rail contractor I am currently recruiting for Track Supervisors (SM1) to supervise the delivery of track maintenance projects. To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate strong experience in permanent way (P Way) projects.
* Understanding of NWR Standards and the Rule Book
* In depth knowledge of track renewals process and systems
* Understanding of rail plant and equipment, including engineering trains
* Understanding of rostering process
* Contract/sub contract requirements
* Audit disciplines and routines
* Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental requirements
* Understanding of business management systems
* Understanding of the consequence and impact of decisions
Important Individual skills:
* Site management including - Site Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Assistant Site Manager, PTS & CoSS
* Raising and removing speeds
* Driving licence
* Track Hand back
* D32/D33 (A1/A2) Verifier
* NVQ level 3 qualified
* First Aider
* Leading and managing engineering projects of varying size and complexity
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy