Working on significant residential and mixed use developments preparing and managing construction drawing and detail drawing packages.
Experience of working for developer clients and national house builders is required and a sound technical knowledge and an in-depth understanding of The Building Regulations is essential.
You will also be required to have a thorough knowledge of:
• Lifetime Homes
• Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)
• SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
• A minimum of 7 to 8 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed use projects.
• High proficiency in AutoCAD
• The ability to work independently
• A team participant and a proficient communicator
• Full UK driving licence
Ensuring all staff are fully employed at all times and that project deadlines are achieved through the efficient allocation of tasks within the team.
The key aspects of the role can be summarised as follows:
• Day to day allocation of workload amongst the team.
• Daily monitoring of projects and deadlines.
• Develop close working relationships with the team at all levels.
• Occasional working visits to the Romsey office including an initial ‘induction period’ of extended visits .
• Regular liaison with the Romsey Technical Director.
• Implementation of, and contribution to, the development of company standards and policies
• Active production of working drawings required to meet deadlines and maintaining a ‘hands on’ status.
● Manage delegated projects in respect of timescales, Client liaison, fielding queries from internal sources.
• Manage, produce and delegate, as required in line with client brief under the direction of the Associate Director
Excellent salary and rewards package available as well as development and progression.