We are currently recruiting for CAD Technician to join an innovative and forward-thinking off-site construction business who have grown exponentially over the last 5 years. The business has succesfully been awarded a number of projects worth up to £5 million, across multiple sectors. They offer flexible working and all the design team are currently working from home, should your contract be succesful then there could be the opportunity for a permanent role within the business.
As the CAD Technician you will be responsible for:
* Preparation of GA drawings / building design
* Detailed manufacturing drawings of building elements in steel, timber, masonry etc.
* Communicating with other departments to ensure project information flow
* Liaising with clients / architects to determine project requirements
* Attaining design approval from client
The ideal candidate will be :-
* Fully conversant with AutoCAD and REVIT
* Good working knowledge of current building regulations
* Ideally have experience working on modular buildings with either an architectural practice or modular manufacturer
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.