Recruitment Resourcer - CONSTRUCTION TRADES & LABOUR - Birmingham
Anderselite have some very exciting growth plans ahead and we are looking for an experienced Candidate Manager/ Recruitment Resourcer to join our Trades & Labour team within our Central Birmingham office.
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
Your duties will be to support a Managing Recruitment Consultant with a variety of tasks including candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
The types of candidates that you will speak to are: Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Scaffolders, Labourers – the list goes on.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advising potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, timesheets, logistics etc
To be a great Resourcer/Candidate Manager, you must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to gain trust and put candidates at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- 26 Days Annual Leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
Salary is negotiable and comes with a bonus structure to suit. Ongoing training and development given as well as an excellent working environment.
If this sounds like your next role please contact Debbie Swain..