I have been asked by my client, a global Design and Engineering Consultancy, to assist them in identifying a high quality Hydrology Consents Lead to join their Design Team and add value to the projects as a whole.
This position relates to HS2 packages of work in the South East of England, but no location for the technical output has been specified. Therefore I would welcome applications from candidates (with relevant experience) living anywhere in the UK.
Purpose of the job:
* To provide an interface between the consents team, Schedule 17 team as hydrology lead so that design changes and their effect on consent requirements are captured.
* To attend internal meetings and external meetings with HS2, EKFB, EA, LLFA, IDBs and understand the relevant outcomes that may affect the consents requirements.
* To complete surface water related consents applications and compile supporting information (discharge consents, flood compensation areas, etc)
* Interface between the consents team, Schedule 17 team as hydrology lead to ensure design evolution is captured and any effects on consenting requirements captured.
* Liaison with ASC permanent works design teams
* Liaison with EKFB temporary design teams
* Liaison with HS2 teams
* Completing surface water related consents applications and supporting information (discharge consents, flood compensation areas, etc)
* Liaison with EA, LLFA, IDBs
* Attendance at Pre-application meetings
* Ensuring QA/Doc control procedures adhered to
Qualifications and professional competencies:
* Have a BSc/BEng or MSc/MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Have achieved Chartered professional status, or equivalent.
* Have relevant experience including liaison with stakeholders and delivery of consents for high profile major infrastructure scheme.
* Understand issues around consenting and programme risks/design delivery risks
* Discuss ideas and plan competently and with confidence.
* Have effective personal and social skills.
* Have a sound knowledge of legislation.
* Understand how to manage health, safety and welfare within own area of responsibility.
* Manage quality processes.
If this sounds like arole you could effectively take on and make your own, please contact in complete confidence at the earliest opportunity.
Only candidates with a strong match to the above descriptions should apply.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.