Sub Agent / Site Agent / Senior Agent - Rail Civil Engineering
Working with a leading civil engineering contractor to the UK rail industry I am currently recruiting for an Agent to join their team on a contract basis framework projects in the South.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience of working on rail civils projects at either Senior Engineer, Sub Agent, Site Agent or Senior Agent level. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise comfortably with senior management, clients and operatives and contractors out in the field. This is a highly autonomous role which will involve a large amount of travelling to site to scope jobs to enable accurate planning and pricing.
Other duties include:
- Set up of site and day to day management of all site processes - including maintaining accurate contemporary records
- Supervision of workforce (subcontractors and directly employed)
- Ordering of materials and small items of plant
- Carry out site inductions for all site personnel and visitors as well as daily white board briefings
- Produce and communicate Work Package Plans, Task Briefings, Inspection Test Plans, Tool Box Talks and Safety Alerts to workforce
- Carry out routine checks and record information in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with public, local council officials, and Network Rail
- Being the company site representative and ensuring positive company image is portrayed at all times
- Assisting the project team with change assessments by producing appropriate records on file promptly when requested.
Rate available for this role is in the region of £300 to £370 per day dependant on skills and abilities.
Please apply immediately with your up to date CV for consideration
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy