Senior Engineer / Sub Agent - Roads and Highways
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + full package (Negotiable)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Description: Sub Agent
I currently have an excellent position for a Senior Engineer / Sub Agent with a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor within the North West.
- Carrying out supervisory duties whilst providing technical support to all production and associated functions within a site team
- Proactively liaising with both the on-site delivery team as well as the senior management team
- Working to ensure that the project meets all deadlines/quality standards as expected by the client
- Contributing to the planning, co-ordination and progress reviews of the construction programme
- Management of subcontractors as well as ensuring that they have all necessary resources and information to deliver their programme
- QA where required
Skills and Experience:
You must have relevant setting out experience on earthworks, groundworks, drainage, infrastructure roads and heavy drainage.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
- Bulk Excavation
- Road & Infrastructure construction
- Enabling Works
- Piled foundations
- Heavy Drainage
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- HND or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.