Job Title: Structural Engineer / Site Engineer / Civil Engineer
Sector: Concrete Repair, Structures, Surveying, Civil Engineering, Construction
Type: Permanent role
Start: Q3/Q4 2021
Salary: Circa £25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum + Package
** (Salary negotiable on level and relevant experience)
Our client, a specialist subcontractor within structural inspection, repair and refurbishment, has an excellent for a Junior/Intermediate Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, able to offer candidates training and development within this specialist field.
The role would suit a postgraduate candidate who has 2 - 5 years' construction experience, who is looking to find a niche within the civil engineering sector, bias towards structures and structural repair.
Work may include but is not limited to: Corrosion Control, Coatings, Membranes, Anchors/Remedial Ties, Structural Strengthening, Grouting & Injection, Cleaning & Preparation, ECI (Early Contractor Involvement), External Façade Refurbishment, Concrete Repair, Condition Surveys, Bridge Jacking, Bearing Replacement, Leak Sealing, slurry sealing, Tunnel Lining, Precast Tunnels, Retaining Walls, Brickwork Repair, Sprayed Concrete
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Measurement of site works
- Implementation of company procedures
- Client liaison
- Representation at site meetings
- Specification compliance
- Ordering of materials and plant
- Marking areas for repair areas and reporting on site progress.
- Managing Quality Control and Assurance
- Overseeing subcontractors
- Recording all events on site in a daily diary is an imperative.
- Being able to take measurements accurately and to interpret and provide technical data, record "as built" information
- Read drawings and ability in CAD software (Essential)
Candidate will ideally:
- Hold a relevant qualification in civil engineering (or similar). (Degree, HND, HNC etc).
- Have 2 - 5 years post graduate experience, working within construction.
- Have a valid CSCS card.
- Be able to read drawings and utilise CAD software (essential).
- Possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
In return, out client is able to provide full training and supply, progression + personal qualifications, a company vehicle + fuel card, as well as ultimately progressing you to chartered engineer status.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.