I am recruiting for an established and expanding Civil and Structural engineering consultancy based close to Manchester City Centre.
If you are an engineer with at least 2 years' experience and are looking to take your career to the next level - and you're interested in the fast-track development of your career, then please apply now.
They are experiencing sustained growth due to a varied client base and our engineers enjoy working on a wide range of exciting projects across the UK, over many sectors. You will be able to work on projects that you feel passionate about, providing you with the opportunity to turbocharge your learning and experience.
You will have the opportunity to continue to develop design and drawing skills, presenting you with the ideal environment to progress towards chartership. You will have opportunities to design and run multi-million-pound projects and you will have responsibility for running projects with minimal input from senior staff available to provide support, with help and guidance as required.
We also have a positions available if you have more experience (salary commensurate with experience) - so dont hesitate to apply now to see what we can offer you.
You will work on a variety of projects, getting involved in both the Civil and Structural aspects of projects.
Duties will include: -
* Undertaking structural designs in steel, concrete, timber, masonry and glass, using hand calculation and computer analysis.
* Producing technical drawings on AutoCAD and sketches by hand.
* Liaising with clients, other professionals such as architects, project managers and local authorities.
* Time management to ensure projects are delivered on time.
* Attending site visits and meetings
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, ideally at Masters level.
* At least 2 years post graduate UK consultancy experience.
* Ability to complete calculations, sketches and drawings with minimal assistance.
* Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to present complex information in a logical and methodical manner.
* Keen interest in structural engineering design and structural materials.
* Proactive in your personal development.
* Familiar with UK industry procedures, British standards or Eurocodes.
* Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality with a willingness to support other team members
* Full driving licence.
Mt client has an excellent track record for providing opportunities to engineers to gain experience of a range of projects and sectors within a friendly and fast-paced working environment that fosters ambitious people looking to learn and advance in their career.
They offer an excellent salary and benefits package including:
* Frequent Salary Reviews
* Opportunity for Rapid Career Progression
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Pension Plan
* Paid Annual Leave
* Training & Development
* Flexible Working Hours
* On-site Car Park (close to the City Centre)
Initially you will be required to work from home however, once employees return to the offices in Manchester you will be able to join our friendly and supportive team there.
If this sounds like a role you could make your own, please get in touch now for a chat in complete confidence.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.