Vacancy - Associate Structural Engineer
Location - Bristol
Full time position with hybrid/ flexible working from home
My client a leading consultancy based in Bristol that are looking to take on a Structural Associate to join their vibrant team which comprises of a team of Directors, Associates, Engineers and Technicians, supported by excellent facilities, technical resources, software and administrative team.
Our client deliver the right engineering solution for all development projects and take immense pride in delivering successful projects receiving the deserved recognition for all their work.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of projects or section of projects, including administration, technical and commercial performance including to achieve programme targets agreed with the project director.
- You will prepare/ assist with fee proposals at bid stage
- You will undertake feasibility studies
- You will outline designs and scheme drawings
- You will implement agreed conceptual design, design parameters and methods of analysis, including preparation of calculations.
- You will be required to attend project meetings as required and monitor site progress of contractors.
- You will be taking an active role in the training and development of less senior staff is encouraged to ensure they are directed and motivated to produce their best work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering Council accredited MEng, BEng (Hons) or BSc.
- Chartered (or nearly Chartered) Engineer with ICE or IStructE.
- CSCS card holder.
- 7 years Post Graduate Minimum.
- Confident in handling and interpreting numerical data and information.
- Report writing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects and other people.
- Site experience.
- Understanding of budget management.
- Experience of delivering presentations and reports to audiences.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Innovative and creative.
- Work experience in a SME.
- Experience in the use of BIM REVIT NAVISWORKS.
If you are interested in this position apply now, or contact Subhan Hussain for an informal chat on 07561506211 or contact via email at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com for more information.