SSOW & Possession Planner
Permanent: £36,000 - £41,000 + Package and benefits
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a SSOW / Possession Planner for a long-established civil engineering contractor who specialises in the rail sector.
The successful candidate will be based out of Sheffield with a number of interesting projects and frameworks to be involved in from the get-go.
- - Plan & create Safe Systems of Work plans in accordance with the type of work required to take place.
- - Attend & represent our client at all possession management meetings.
- - Identify Green Zone opportunities & programme work into them.
- - Maintain documented records of all planned Safe Systems of Work.
- - Brief & update the COSS, PC or IWA with SSOWP prior to the works commencing ensuring that it is understood and compliant.
- - Work & communicate closely with Contracts Managers, Site Managers & Works Managers to ensure that SSOWP are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
- - Maintain continued professional development & working practice within the industry rule book regulations, comply with policies & procedures.
- - Develop Line Blockage & Possession Planning skills
- - Attend Possession Planning System (PPS) Training Course to enable possession worksite planning & input
- - Railway experience - essential
- - 019 Understanding - essential
- - Minimum 5 years' experience as an Access Planner, converse with planning a high volume of published access such as possessions and line blockages
- - Examination's experience - desirable
- - Good IT literacy & knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- - Good communicator on all levels
- - Self-motivated and good team player
- - Flexible & Adaptable
- - PTS & SSOW Planner competency - essential
- - Safety Critical competencies such as ES and COSS - desirable
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.