SSOW PLANNER - NORTH WEST - CONTRACT ROLE
SSOW Planner currently required to assist with the largest rail project in the North of England. The role will involve supporting the principal contractor with preparing for upcoming works. The role will mainly involve completing Safe System Of Work packs, and planning resource for various work packages. There may also be a requirement to move into Possession Planning and booking possessions and line blocks as required.
The role will involve:
- Completing SSOW / Safe Work Packs on daily basis
- Liaison with the Senior Possession Planner and Resource Manager on an ongoing basis
- Inputting Possession and line block requests
- Liaising with operational staff to ensure all project paperwork is accurate and in place in a timely manner
- Current SSOWP Ticket is ESSENTIAL for this role
- Current and valid PTS
- Experience of completing SSOW packs / Safe Work Packs in high volume, with a high attention to details
- Excellent understanding of the ONTRACK system
- Experience of working as a possession Planner, SSOWP or associated roles
- COSS ticket would be an advantage
This is a contract role, and the client are looking for someone to start ASAP. The contract will be for an initial 6 months and reviewed thereafter, however the project programme looks to run for the next 8-10 years. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SSOW Planner to work on a prestigious project, with the potential of a number of years work.