Our technical facilities portfolio is world class and we have recently secured a number of exciting new projects. Within the architecture team we also have a wealth of experience at designing manufacturing and education buildings, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices and private one off commissions which results in a diverse and exciting practice.
Due to our continuing success and as we continue to expand as a company and especially within our Architectural team; we’re now on the lookout for a passionate and driven Senior/Associate Architect who is looking to develop their career in a multi-disciplinary consultancy office environment.
Based at our idyllic headquarters offices with over 200 staff and you will join our (over 30 Architects) skilled Architectural team, working on prestigious projects.
• Develop and manage the Architectural Team
• Grow the Architectural services we provide within Oxford
• Management of multidisciplinary teams of internal and external design consultants
• Manage existing client relationships and develop further opportunities
• Explore business development opportunities either through new or existing networks
• Must demonstrate business development attributes and opportunity to bring in new work
• Experience in managing and developing a high performing and hard working team of Architects
• The ability to lead successful delivery of often more than one project and manage client relationships, including business development
Experience of working on large scale projects is desirable but not essential. Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
Excellent salary and rewards package as well as benefits plus ongoing training and development.