Site Manager - Hayward Heath - Restaurant Fit Out
Are you a number one site manager with recent experience of managing restaurant fit out projects in the restaurant or hotel sector?
AndersElite are recruiting for site managers on behalf of a contractor who specialise in the fit out of restaurants on behalf of well know chains.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Health & Safety compliance
* Site inductions
* Coordinating sub-contractors and site labour
* Ordering materials
* Reporting to visiting contract manager
* 5 years plus experience as a number one site manager
* Recent experience of managing restaurant fit out projects with values up to circa £5m.
* Can demonstrate running a site from start to finish.
* Joinery background
In addition, the project is based in Haywards Heath and those site managers who can easily commute to the project will be given priority .
The successful site manager will need to hold a CSCS card , SMSTS and First Aid .
The shifts are 8.00am - 6pm , Monday to Friday , but weekend work will also may be required and overtime will be paid . .
To be considered, then please submit your cv .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.