My client is looking to appoint a Site Manager for one of their sites in North Lincolnshire. My client is a national volume housebuilder with sites across the UK
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the key responsibilities will be
- Day-to-day supervision and management of construction
- Managing the programme to budget
- Health & Safety
- Achieving high standards of customer care including quality control.
- Managing all site operations
- Working with contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers to ensure high quality work
- Carrying out inspections and organising all labour and construction materials
- Liaising closely with customers, sales office, and team colleagues to ensure the product is delivered on time.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Confident leader with a proven track record in site management, ideally in a house building environment.
- Knowledge and experience to ensure compliance to build and safety standards.
- Up to date CSCS card (black management card)
- BTEC or NVQ4 in Site Management and current
- First Aid Certificate
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Managerial and motivational skills will enable you to drive and inspire your team to the highest standards.
- Attractive basic salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Life Assurance & Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established housing developer who has many years of work in the area. If you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Paul Wilkinson on the attached number or by emailing your updated CV to email@example.com