£45-55k (DoE) plus car allowance and package
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join a fast growing and innovative modular contractor. The company has grown significantly over the past 10 years and are prediciting to hit £50 million turnover target at the end of this financial year. They have succesfully been awarded places on a number of public sector modular frameworks due to the high quality, bespoke product that they produce. They typically work on education and healthcare up to £10 million.
As the Site Manager you will intially be running a £5 million primary school in Peterborough the project is due to be completed in August 2022 and the business have an excellent pipeline of work for candidates who are happy to work away from home.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager you will take responsibility for the organisation of resources and direction of employees and sub-contractors on site
- Lead the daily activities of site teams, both in-house and sub-contractors, monitoring performance against contract targets and initiating any necessary corrective actions.
- Communicate with subcontract trades for acquisition of rams. Conduct prestart meetings, provide progress updates and sign off works.
- Compose, file and distribute weekly/monthly site generated reports
- Responsible for the implementation of all onsite SHEQ regulations & guidelines and directives in daily activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience working with a main contractor and experience working on modular / off-site construction projects.
- Experience working on education frameworks
- Hold a CSCS Black Card (or equivalent), SMSTS, First Aid certifcation
- Have a enhanced DBS check
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.