£40 - 50,0000
Due to an expanding workload, my top-tier client is looking for an ambitious Site Manager for major new-build projects, up to values around £20m. The ideal candidate will be looking for career progression, and have experience across commercial, education and industrial sectors.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the appointed Contract / Project Manager the Site Manager is responsible for managing to the construction of a project. They will ensure that all works are managed and coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives.
The SM will ensure that all works, including those of suppliers and subcontractors are completed to programme, budget and quality standards expected and in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Ensure that the works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation, HS&E Policies, procedures & Minimum Safety Standards, and the site Health Safety and Environmental Plans
* Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely
* Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
* Ensure site inductions are carried out
* Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
* Make efficient use of standard IT packages to efficiently manage own time
* Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
* Recognise change on site and retain records as required by the established change control process
* Assist in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
* Develop day to day plan for site operations from project programme
* Manage site activities to ensure works are carried out safely and in accordance with the method statements, that they remain on target and take action as required to rectify problems.
* Effectively manage site reporting such as record sheets, site diary etc.
* Ensure that robust on-site procedures are established and employed and undertakes daily checks.
* Undertake regular checks to ensure workforce are meeting quality requirements
* Implement, update and report on the Inspection & Test Plan
* Undertake weekly recorded site inspections for all ongoing activities
Black Management Card
Must have: 5 Years site management
SMSTS First Aid
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy