Site Manager - Apartment Scheme
Generous Salary plus car allowance and package
Our Client are a privately owned and well-respected North West Contractor, known for their quality of work, standards of health and safety and providing an enjoyable work environment.
Working across a number of sectors, they are now seeing a sharp rise in their affordable housing division, with it now accounting for a large proportion of their business revenue.
They are now seeking to appoint a Site Manager for a brand new site of apartments in the Greater Manchester area, all timber frame metsec build to a value of £5 million.
* Site build from the inception to handover
* Health and Safety constraints
* Liaison with client and building control
* Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
* Take offs
* Previous affordable housing experience -(Sigma, Jigsaw, Stockport Homes etc)
Construction background - a bonus
3-4 storey apartment block experience.
* Excellent references
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time
and within budget
* Solid job history with long terms positions at known contractors
* CSCS NVQ level 6
* First Aid Certificate
To sum up!
This is an awesome opportunity to join a really respected company in the North West -with a future work load.
There is a great basic salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information and an entirely confidential chat, please contact David on 0161 829 3969 or call me up to 7pm on 07495 790 796 and send your CV.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.