Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Site Manager?
Would you like to work for one of the leading experts in the Built Environment?
Our client is a world leader in concessions and construction. Their scope and experience allow them to put people and communities first, building trust with employees and delivering long term value.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to support the Major Projects team which delivers across MOJ, Education, Healthcare and other commercial client portfolios. This position would be dedicated to HMP Haverigg.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for looking after the teams on a construction site, as well as liaising with the clients. You will be monitoring costs and budget, and ordering materials for the project. A successful candidate will have previous site experience from managing commercial refurbishments and new build projects.
- Motivating and supervising construction workers and subcontractors
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs, and drawings
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Working on-site in all weathers, at clients’ businesses or in a site office.
- Previous commercial site experience
- Proven ability to manage site safety and performance
- Industry recognised building trade qualification
- SMSTS + CSCS + First Aid
- Willing to be background checked (SC Clearance)
- Full - UK Driving License (no more than 6 points)