I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer for work covering the shafts section on HS2 in West London. This role falls inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Site Documentation / Paperwork ( RAMs, ITP, WPP ).
- Ensuring Health & Safety is followed in all aspects of work.
- Monitoring on-site works.
- General site setting out.
- Sub contract management.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience as a Site Engineer, Shaft Engineer or similar
- Previous experience with piling, shafts, RC structures, drainage, rail interface or similar.
- CSCS Card.
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502