Site Engineer - civils/water project - Barnard Castle, Durham - £250-£300 per day (inside IR35 but CIS available) - initial 3 month contract but likely to be longer with extensive framework works in the region
* Establish and carry out setting out duties accurately and on time. This will be the main duty for this particular Site Engineer position.
* Monitor compliance with method statements
* Work to and monitor weekly work schedules for your area of work
* Produce/contribute to key documentation including ITP and Design Briefs
* Direct liaison with Site Supervision to ensure self-delivered and subcontract works are delivered defect free
* Interface with others in multi-disciplinary team
* Provide all technical support to the site supervisors
* Raise technical queries
* HNC/Degree in related discipline
* CSCS card
* Experience of setting out unsupervised on civil engineering/infrastructure projects
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.