Location: South Yorkshire - With projects stretching across the Yorkshire region
Salary: £30,000 - £42,000 + vehicle and package
Job Description: We are currently requiring a Site Engineer to work alone, or as part of engineering team within the rail sector.
Project locations will stretch across Yorkshire with values ranging from small minor works to large multi-million-pound contracts.
* Setting out to lines and levels
* Subcontractor Management inc. coordination of works with other trades, provide programme updates, day to day management.
* Tracking and review of Assurance Documentation
* Review of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs). Preparation will be by subcontractors and delivery team members, but assistance in preparation may be required
* Assisting with inspection and testing of the works on site as a second party check as required under the approved ITPs
* Amendment of Method Statements / Risk Assessments
* Support project team with QA process, review management document and lead document submission in accordance to document management plan *
* Ensuring high safety standards are maintained and the safety requirements are adhered to
* Assisting Site Agents
* Completion of daily site diary
* Ability to work as part of a team and maintain client relations
* Valid CSCS card
* SMSTS, if possible
* HNC or equivalent
* First Aid
* Degree level qualification - desirable
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.