Working with a leading Rail Civil Engineering contractor I am currently recruiting for a Site Agent to join their team and work on a series of projects in the South Wales region. I am happy to consider Sub Agents and Senior Agents too. Reporting to a Project Manager the Site Agent will be responsible for the safe execution of projects from construction phase mobilisation to hand back, in accordance with company policies, procedures, and Network Rail Standards. Youll also be responsible for the timely and commercially advantageous delivery of assigned projects.
The Site Agent will be responsible a variety of tasks including:
* Health and safety leadership to the assigned operational delivery site team
* Ensuring that site management team rigorously adhere to Network Rails Life Saving Rules
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant HSE legislation and NR Standards
* Promoting and implementing sustainable business objectives
* Achieving gross site margin target on allocated schemes as directed by the contracts manager
* Compliance with all relevant NR Standards, company procedures and HSE guidance
* Ensuring sufficient and competent resource is in place for the delivery of the project and ensuring the project objectives are communicated to the site team
* Developing and maintaining a construction programme and ensuring works are communicated and delivered against milestones.
* Identifying, managing and controlling associated programme risks and communicating this as required
* Promoting and maintaining effective client and stakeholder relationships to protect and enhance the company's reputation to support repeat business
* Upholding the core company values, inspiring and encouraging the same throughout the team
To be considered for this Site Agent position you must have prior experience and proven ability of working in a similar position within a Network Rail civil engineering environment and be able to demonstrate proactive commitment to HSEQ issues. You should also hold a formal qualification in civil engineering or similar, hold PTS and SMSTS, and have experience of temporary works and engineering methods.
Salary and package for this role will be in the region of £45,000 to £57,000 per annum with company car or car allowance, company pension also included.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.