Technical Co-ordinator required for a Tier 1 luxury developer with the opportunity to progress into Senior Technical Co-ordinator role. Our client has been established in and around London for 20 years. In the marketplace they have one of the best names in the industry. Their projects are all bespoke large luxury developments.
• Great understanding of Technical Drawings.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good technical knowledge of both residential and commercial construction together with a degree of flair for design.
• Proactive and positive approach to design challenges
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to co-ordinate and manage consultants and contractors
• Ability to multi-task whilst under pressure to meet deadlines
• Strong motivated and driven
• Proactive approach and willingness to take on new tasks
• Support the Technical Manager / Design Manager / Senior Technical Manger in successful delivery the phase.
• Appointment of consultants by preparing scope of works issuing the tender package, tender analysis and recommendations along compiling the appointment documents for the successful consultants
• To manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
• To manage the development and construction of series of packages with the design team.
• Prepare Technical Specifications in line with requirements determined by the Budget and Technical/Sales Meetings.
• Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
• Oversee the Warranty Provider/Building Regulations applications to approval.
• Preparation and checking of brochure plans.
• Preparation of conveyance plans.
• Preparation and updating of standard details.
• To monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Development Estimator to ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates.
• Attend site progress meeting and carry out site inspection.
• Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, PCP, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
• General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external.
• Attend Subcontractor interviews.
• Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction problems.
• Re-drafting employers' requirements and re-negotiate agreements and modification to agreements.
• Compile and submit planning conditions
• Liaise with the Crime Prevention Officer to meet the requirements of Secured by Design.
• Preparation of the As Built H&S File.
• Production of accommodation/postal schedules necessary for sales purposes.
• Providing guidance on alternative techniques and materials related to energy ratings and cost control.
• Co-ordination of BREEAM & CfSH credits to ensure requirements are being met.
• RIBA Part 1
• Design Background desirable
Previous experience of working as a Senior Technical Manager is vital, preferably for a main developer and you will need to have at least 6 years working in residential developer. Attention to detail is a crucial quality for the ideal candidate to have as is excellent organisation. Strong communication skills are also essential.
• Competitive salary £55,000 plus package
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Sylwia Stypa at Sylwia.email@example.com