Experienced Systems Administrator providing 2nd / 3rd Line support both internally and to external customers including the Ministry of Defence. The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting IT systems, providing technical project resource, and delivering support elements of the ITIL ITSM framework. This remit spans all infrastructure and application services provided by the client and their third parties. The role would suit an individual with a strong 2nd Line background looking for more 3rd Line & project involvement.
To be considered for this Senior Systems Administrator opportunity, you will need to have:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Dedicated track record of database administration, network administration, or system administration experience
- Your working knowledge will include all/most of; Virtualization, MS Server 2012/16, Azure, Office 365 product suite, VMWare, backup technologies, telephony systems, Cisco IOS, Cisco Meraki administration, network patching, Active Directory, WAN technologies, SQL databases, SharePoint administration, MS Teams administration, MS forms, MS Power BI and Apps
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, networking, and security protocols in a dedicated 2nd Line / 3rd Line support capacity.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a strong customer service focus.
Immediate interviews, start ASAP. NB: Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential. Any knowledge of the Utilities Industry sector and secure data environments would be advantageous.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.