Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant
Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies within the Construction, Engineering, M&E and Rail sectors. Anderselite are growing at an exponential rate and we have an opportunity for someone to join the leadership team in Leeds and recruit in any of the below specialisms on a contract or permanent 360 desk.
This would suit a Principal Consultant on a fantastic commission scheme or a specialist looking to build a sector specific team - we can cater for either.
We are extremely open to sector, so the individual will have the opportunity to showcase their specialism and have a clear run within the team. Progression and development is at the forefront of our approach, with management opportunities further down the line if this is the route you wish to take. Ultimately, we are looking for driven, enthusiastic individuals who can lead by example.
We value employees with the hunger to be the best, the drive to develop long standing relationships and effectively manage those relationships already in place. In return we provide competitive salaries, a great commission structure, 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and a host of great benefits.
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Successfully drive and grow the Modular sector
- Pro-actively recruit high calibre candidates against client briefs
- Proactively manage and maintain candidate database
- Ensure service excellence for both candidate and client throughout the end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage candidate and customer queries
- Be a point of contact for any escalations
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
What we are looking for:
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Sales driven and focused on results
- Proactive individual with a motivation for new business/sales
- Experience within a technical sector is essential such as Engineering, Construction, Civils, M&E, Rail etc
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and clients
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA’s/ KPI’S
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
- Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free parking and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.