Busy Bristol consultancy who has recently won several significant projects including urban regeneration schemes and major urban extensions is seeking a talented and motivated Senior/ Associate level Urbanist/ Urban Designer.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience and be educated to degree level or equivalent in urban design, architecture, landscape design or town planning.
You will also have excellent design skills, knowledge of AutoCAD for masterplanning, competence in 3D modelling (Sketch-Up or similar) proficiency in AutoCAD/ REVIT, competence in Creative Suite software, hand drawing and presentation skills.
Project Experience Required;
· Previous experience of leading working on large scale mixed use masterplanning
· Comprehensive knowledge of both public and private sector residential markets
· Demonstrable skills of innovative residential design and appreciation of commercial aspects of delivery
· Demonstrable experience of producing high quality work within tight timescales and budgets
· Experience of wider consultation, including effective community participation
· Strong design and masterplanning skills
· Excellent written skills and demonstration of Development Brief and Design and Access Statements.
Fantastic salary and rewards package available as well as ongoing career development and training.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.