About the role:
The role is that of Senior Reporting Engineer/Geologist who will be a part of a reporting team and be familiar with Geotechnical Ground Investigations. Knowledge of Geotechnical in-situ testing, geophysical surveys and AGS digital data processing would be an advantage.
- Data management of all the in-situ and geophysical data on a large GI project as part of a reporting team.
- Make sure all in-situ/geophysical data is received, renamed correctly and processed. The data processing will be primarily done by others within the company/by subcontractors and you need to make sure it's done correctly within the timescales and according to the specification.
- Assisting with AGS processing and checking.
- Good communication skills and able to liaise with the rest of reporting team, site team, client and subcontractors on a day to day basis.
- Be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Have good attention to detail, be organised and able to work consistently with data.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
Full and clean UK driving licence
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Mobility and flexibility in a physically demanding work environment
Data: CSW, MASW, Cross-hole geophysics, HPD, CPT, Variable Head, Dynamic Probing, Packer Testing
About the Company
With over 100 years of history, our client is one of the UKs leading providers of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services.
Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.