We are partnering with a highly regarded Build Contractor based in West Yorkshire. With a near £100 million Ministry of Defence (MoD) project on-going in North Yorkshire, our client is seeking an accomplished and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with Healthcare or MoD Framework experience to contribute to the success of a significant project.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Oversee and manage the financial aspects of construction projects, with a focus on the near £100 million MoD project.
- Utilize your expertise in Healthcare or MoD Frameworks to ensure compliance with project budgets and timelines.
- Collaborate with project teams to provide accurate cost estimates and financial forecasts.
- Conduct regular cost analysis and reporting, identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Liaise with subcontractors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to negotiate favourable terms.
- Utilize your general experience in the construction industry to contribute to overall project success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with a focus on Healthcare or MoD Framework projects.
- Strong understanding of construction principles and industry practices.
- Excellent financial and numerical skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation abilities.
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related field.
Location of Work:
The role will be based in Castleford, West Yorkshire, but a site presence is required in Catterick.
It is imperative that experience in Healthcare or MoD Framework projects in within your experience. If you are an accomplished Senior Quantity Surveyor and you think this role is for you and would like more information or be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.