Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 plus package
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior QS to join one of the UK's fastest growing off-site construction manufacturers. The business has grown significantly over the last 5 years due to the quality and innovation that they provide to their clients. They typically work on education and healthcare schemes across the UK on projects up to £10 million.
Prepare and issue standard contract documents.
- Preparation of Contract letters and associated documentation to the client including claims for additional cost, EOT etc.
- Valuation of sub-contract works on site
- Agreement of sub-contractor's day work sheets
- Agreement and sign off final accounts for sub-contractors
- Preparation of monthly valuations to the client
- Maintaining an accurate record of variations, determining if they are recoverable
- Preparation of project spend data and forecast costs to complete monthly via the CVR
- Identifying risks throughout the project lifecycle
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working with a Main Contractor on projects up to £10m.
- Experience in bid and project delivery project phases
- Contract and dispute resolution experience
- Good all-round technical knowledge including basic knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.