SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Senior Project Manager required to join a regional rail contractor based in the North West. The role will involve managing the delivery of a number of Rail infrastructure contracts and operational management across a number of schemes based in the North West and Yorkshire. This role would suit a candidate with an excellent track record of delivering large rail infrastructure projects.
Role & responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the Project Management and delivery of a number of multi-disciplinary rail projects and contracts simultaneously
- Overseeing the strategic delivery of a number of complex infrastructure projects
- Overall responsibility for the Design and build aspects of the various projects involving signalling, p-way, civils and power
- Overseeing the appointment of sub-contractors and working closely with the client and stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the project, whilst maximising the commercial contract where possible
- Implementing strategic processes and systems across the wider group, to ensure projects are delivered on time, with budget and in line with the design requirements
- You MUST be able to demonstrate a successful background and a successful track record of delivering large scale, multi-disciplinary rail infrastructure projects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in civil engineering or associated field
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role, delivering large scale multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Hands on control of design management, budget control, operational management and health & safety requirements
- Excellent understanding of temporary works
- Previous appointment as a Contractors Responsible Engineer CRE and Contractors Engineering Manager CEM
- Excellent knowledge of stakeholder management
- Able to demonstrate collaborative working, and how this can be utilised to deliver a number of complex, multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Excellent understanding of Signalling, P-Way, Civils and OLE and associated Network Rail standards
- Competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Annual leave which increases based on length of service
- Laptop, company mobile and vehicle options
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Network Rail principal contractor who have secured a substantial amount of work with Network Rail in the North West. If this role is of interest, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.