Senior Project Manager - Salisbury
£70,000 + car + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Senior Project Manager for a water / fire resilience construction project in Salisbury. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Working on an initial 24-month fixed term contract basis, the Senior Project Manager will work hands-on to deliver a key strategic project within an MoD environment. The project will require delivery through the construction phase to closure/handover. You will head up a team inclusive of a Construction Supervisor, Project Engineer & Quantity Surveyor and will be responsible for client / stakeholder liaison.
To be considered for this Senior Project Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification with a strong understanding of water infrastructure including experience of mains laying civil projects
- At least 5 years in a project management role with demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple workfaces
- Sound knowledge of NEC 3 EEC contract conditions.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Full project life cycle experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Possession of a clean UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.