Senior Project Manager
Our UK-wide building team has built a reputation for high quality offices in Commercial and Mixed-used developments, Residential, Healthcare, Custodial, Defence, and Education.
To build on our success we are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to effectively and professionally lead day to day design and construction management of significant elements on one of our large-scale projects based in London.
This is a key role which involves overseeing the procurement, installation, and commissioning phases with a need for someone with high end residential sector experience/background.
* Familiarise and understand the contract programme and the mode and method strategy
* Represent the company at meetings, promote the correct company image and ensure staff are aware of their responsibilities in this area
* Lead the management of design consultants to ensure information is provide to suit the procurement strategy, manage the production of working drawings by trade contractors within the given timeframes
* Oversee all works of the trade contractors, contributing to the selection of key specialists, suppliers, productions including the production of working drawings, procurement and prefabrication and performance on site
* Ensure design solutions offered by designers and trade contractors fully comply with the project documentation within the given timeframes. Add value to the design development process by challenging solutions and methods.
We're Looking For:
* Extensive knowledge/experience of the successful delivery of High-end residential fitout delivery
* Demonstrable residential sector experience as a Project Manager on major build projects
* Key understanding of programme and the importance of sequence within the fitout sector
* Educated to HNC level or equivalent essential
* Likely to hold professional qualification (MCIOB)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.