Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Our client have a unique opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the team. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates looking to take on challenging projects and greater responsibility.
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Salary and Benefits:
* Commensurate with experience
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
* Regular training and career development
Our client is an ever-expanding Ground Investigation contractor with a fleet of specialist drilling plant and equipment, operating in numerous varying sectors including construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.