Senior Estimator – Construction
Exciting new job requirement for an Estimatror to join a leading, forward thinking construction contractor on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone ambitious, talented, and motivated with a flexible approach to work. This company operates across sectors that include education commercial office and accommodation - PRS/Student resi. They have a well-developed local client base and as a result of their prestigious project wins they are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join their team on a hybrid working week. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
You will be expected to provide a detailed and accurate estimate of construction costs based on a project's designed information. This could be either in a competitive single stage scenario or a single point negotiation. The Estimator will work in conjunction with other members of the pre-construction team but will be responsible for producing the tender cost.
What we need from you –
• Degree qualified or equivalent, in a relevant construction related discipline
• Previous experience with an established main contractor background
• Experience of running your own schemes min value 25million
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to organise, plan, programme and manage workloads
• Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
What we can offer you in return –
• The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation
• A great working culture and work/life balance
• Equal opportunities employer & great staff retention rate
• Clear progression and bespoke development package
• A competitive salary & package
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV addressed to Debbie Swain.