Senior Estimator - Midlands Division
Responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes, taking responsibility and being accountable, where relevant, for the work and roles of others whilst exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in their area of responsibility. Specialist learning and involves detailed analysis of a high level of information and knowledge in an area of work or study
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Contributes to the development and implementation of 'capture plan' for each bid.
· Develops cost-plan for delivery of service from outline project details and through knowledge of the building products, service delivery specifications and operational solution prepares the financial submission of the bid by analytical estimate of the cost of the service that the business is undertaking to provide reflecting the programme, services lines and methodology associated with the delivery of service.
· Participates in handover of successful bid to delivery team to ensure they understand the technical, financial and key programme/performance and contract issues but also the key business drivers and expectations of the client.
· Proactively seeks feedback from current projects and ensures that bids reflect company competencies.
· Accesses all available expertise within the divisional groups in preparation of cost-plans and bids.
· Participates in the preparation of the tender risk register, ensures that cost-plans and bids incorporate the arrangements for managing risk and evaluates the Tender Risk Allowance Schedule for residual risk.
· Prepares all financial summaries and reports for tender settlement review.
· Provides evidence of bottom up pricing and can demonstrate benchmarking evidence to support the submission.
· Works closely with operational and commercial teams to extract risks and opportunities for current delivery models to build into winning submissions.
· Keeps abreast of technological advances within the Facilities marketplace and the possible impact on service delivery and labour outputs.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.