Senior Engineer / Sub Agent - Waste water
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + vehicle, bonus, pension and full package (Negotiable)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Description: Senior Engineer / Sub Agent
I currently have an excellent position for a Senior Engineer / Sub Agent with a Tier 1 Principal contractor within the North West. The ideal candidate would have worked for a main contractor and come from a technical/Setting out Engineers background. You will act as an interface between the On Site Engineers and Site Agents. Previous experience working within the Water sector is essential.
- Carrying out supervisory duties whilst providing technical support to all production and associated functions within a site team
- Proactively liaising with both the on-site delivery team as well as the senior management team
- Working to ensure that the project meets all deadlines/quality standards as expected by the client
- Assist Commercial Team in all aspects of management of the Section Sub-Contractor's account.
- Contributing to the planning, co-ordination and progress reviews of the construction programme
- Management of subcontractors as well as ensuring that they have all necessary resources and information to deliver their programme
- QA where required
- Complete daily diaries, briefings and safety documentation
- HND/Degree Qualified as a minimum
- 10+ years experience in major Civil Engineering projects (i.e. Water/Highways/Infrastructure)
- CSCS Card
- Main Contractor background
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.