Senior Drainage Engineer
Location - Stockport
Anderselite are working with an award-winning consultancy that are looking to take on a Senior Drainage Engineer in their Stockport office to design drainage infrastructure projects for local councils, transport authorities and private sector organisations.
Our client have many local authority framework contracts and have been awarded commissions to work on a number of high profile multi- million housing development sites.
- You will prepare feasibility studies and design scheme drainage drawings.
- You will prepare contract documents, specifications, and calculations.
- You will undertake project management tasks for schemes.
- You will mentor/ manage junior members of staff.
- You will liaise with clients and supervision of contractors.
- You will report to the drainage and infrastructure director.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Knowledge on current design standards/ codes is essential.
- Working knowledge on drainage including SUDS manual and Lead Local Flood Authority requirements.
- Knowledge on financial and commercial management.
- Experience of working in a busy drainage design office is essential with 5 years of practical design experience.
If you want to know more apply now or contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 for an informal chat or send your upto date by email at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com for more information.