Are you an experienced Design Engineer capable of running high profile projects for a leading main contractor? This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier One contractor and play a pivotal role as a Project Engineer based close to our clients’ office in Bedfordshire.
This would involves sectors such as healthcare, leisure, conservation, education and commercial projects.
• Managing CDM designer risk registers.
• Preparing F10 notifications.
• Managing Principal Designer role on projects, attending regular design team meetings & contributing on health & safety aspects.
• Co-ordinate with other consultants, negotiate with clients, disseminate information to team members.
• Provide general PD advice and guidance to clients and contractors, understand client needs, deal with client enquiries efficiently and effectively.
• Liaise with contractor during construction phase.
• Organise and chair CDM workshops.
• Preparing pre construction information packs to suit new projects.
• Prepare & manage accounts.
• Prepare & manage quotes.
• Prepare & manage Combined Health & Safety Files incorporating operating & maintenance manuals – hard & electronic to suit various client requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Member of Association of Project Safety. Minimum 7 years required. Current qualification IMAPS minimum.
• Chartered Member of Institute of Civil Engineers or Structures or Chartered Architect
• Good to have NEBOSH construction certificate.
• Good to have Tech IOSH.
• Need to be able to drive to sites around UK.
• Good all round knowledge required of the construction process. Expert knowledge required of the CDM regulations and associated documents. Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
• Good IT skills required, word excel, adobe acrobat. Experience of preparing & hosting web based H&S files & documents.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Sadek directly or click Apply Now and submit your CV.